Rowleys Centre for the Community is an independently run centre for the over-50s, based in Cranleigh. Rowleys provides:
· A Social Centre for older and vulnerable people from Cranleigh and surrounding area, which enables friendship and support groups to develop;
· Support and help for those who need it, advice from Alzheimer's, hearing aids, etc.;
· Activities 5 days a week, Quiz’s, keep fit exercise, new age curling, Bingo, art classes, pottery painting;
· Provision of hot meals and snacks; and
· Hairdresser, beautician and chiropodist on site.
Waverley Borough Council is not responsible for the content of any external link