Register of interests

Councillor John Ward

I, Councillor John Ward a Member of Waverley Borough Council ("the Council") GIVE NOTICE that I or my spouse or civil partner have the following Disclosable Pecuniary Interests:

1. Please state your employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain
Description of employment activity Name of Employer or Body
N/A -
2. Do you receive payments to carry out your duties other than from the Council or towards election expenses ?
Name of Person or Body making Payments
3. Do you have any contracts with Waverley Borough Council?
Description of Contract
4. Do you have any interests in companies and securities?
Name of Company
5. Do you have land or property in the Waverley area (eg your home)?
Address/Description of Land Nature of Interest in Land
Woodlands, 7 Wrecclesham Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4JN Joint owner with spouse
6. Do you have any Corporate/Business tenancies?
Address/Description of Property Nature of Interest in Property
None -
7. Do you have any Licences to occupy land?
Address/Description of Land

Non-pecuniary interests that arise from my membership of or my occupation of a position of general control or management in the following bodies:

8. Have you been appointed to any Outside Bodies by Waverley?
Name of Organisation Position
South East Employers -
South East England Councils -
Surrey Leaders Group -
District Councils network -
Wey and Arun Steering Group -
9. Do you hold membership of bodies exercising functions of a public nature?
Name of Authority Position
Farnham Town Council Town Councillor
10. Do you hold membership of bodies directed to charitable purposes?
Name of Body Position
Royal National Lifeboat Institution Life Governor
United Grand Lodge of England Member
Abbeyfield Wey Valley Society Spouse = Vice-Chairman
11. Do you hold membership of bodies influencing Public Opinion or Policy?
Name of Body Position
Farnham Residents Group (Political Party) Leader
Farnham Society Member

Note:- These pecuniary and other interests will be recorded in a public register and published on the Council’s website.